Great leaders are able to instil trust in everyday communication and build positive work environments.
Unfortunately, many business environments today are built on hierarchies, rules and protocols that widen the trust divide within the organisation.
How can managers and leaders change that?
How can we grow and manage expectations in a way that can be mutually respected?
How much do we, understand this concept of “Trust”?
In this workshop, learn how you can make small changes to your interactions every day and infuse deep elements of confidence and connection.
Embark on a journey of exploration, and self-reflection, to build a happier, healthier, more positively trusting environment for everyone.
Who Should Attend
- Management Staff
The Training Will Be Able to Help You / Your Staff
- Explore how acquainted you are with the concept of Trust
- Connect and converse more immersively and effectively
- Be masters of criticism management
- Spearhead a culture of faith amongst subordinates and peers
- Establish the value, nature and effects of Trust
- Develop deeper listening & response skills
- Build instant rapport with anyone
- Reframe and resolve criticism
- Create a positive trusting environment
Duration: 4 hours
Visit our other Academies