If you work with technical data and have always struggled to keep your audience engaged during presentations, this is for you.
Information, numbers and jargon can be exciting again!
Drawing from powerful storytelling techniques, this program zooms in on meaningful strategies, targeted communication techniques and dynamic delivery methods to engage both technical and non-technical audiences.
So, ready to get geeky?
Let’s gear up and bring data to life!
Who Should Attend
- Engineers, Accountants, IT Professionals, Academics, Operations and related Technical Professionals
The training will be able to help you / your staff
- See your data from a Storytelling Perspective
- Use stories to enhance the quality of your data
- Help your audience remember your content
- Sieve through all the information to be coherent and on point
- Speak the language your audience wants to hear
- Relate content even to non-technical audience
- Be masters of Visual Data Presentation
- Break barriers and engage with audience
- Revolutionize the way you plan and create your deck
- Own every presentation with presence and charisma
- Influence and dominate with energy
- Change minds, win hearts and watch listeners buy in wholeheartedly
- Reprogram your mindset and be the master of information
- Identify the different audience sub-types and tailor content to suit them
- Integrate technical content into a storytelling framework
- Employ the right Visualisation Tools for differents types of Information
- Use or design infographics that encompass Vitruvian Principles.
- Apply various audience engagement techniques
- Employ the non-linear approach to planning a PowerPoint deck
- Synthesize posture, hand gestures, eye contact and stage work in a data-heavy presentation
- Develop a persuasion strategy using the Rhetoric Triangle
Duration: 2.5 days
Visit our other Academies